Work and Travel POLAND – is the same program as Work and Travel USA. While some students dream about New York and the Statue of Liberty it, in most cases, will sipmly stay only «American dream». So we offer you a unique product — Work and Travel POLAND! Now every student can afford to go abroad and has opportunity to make good money during his or her summer or winter holidays. It is your chance to change your life and finally start discovering Europe!!!
Advantages of the program:
- The practice of work experience in another country;
- The ability to integrate into the daily life of a new culture;
- Study of spoken Polish;
- An opportunity to live and work in another country;
- Holidays and traveling in Poland and all the countries of the Schengen Agreement;
- The opportunity to earn for your university studies, purchase of modern gadgets, a new journey, etc.
Requirements for a candidate
- Knowledge of the Polish language (even at beginner level) will be a priority.
What is included in the price:
- Consulting services;
- Preparation of documents for the visa;
- Writing to the visa center;
- Medical insurance;
- Preparing to leave for Poland.
What is NOT included:
- Meals and tickets to Poland;
- Visa fees.
- International passport;
- Student certificate.
Program Work and Travel POLAND is not characterized by seasonality — you can go there in summer, in winter, in autumn or in spring. If you are part-time student, you can go to Poland anytime you want! Visa will be for 6 months. Duration of the contract will be negotiated at registration for the program.
Types of work:
The most common types of work: picking berries, waiter, cashier, salesman, bartender, receptionist.
8-10 PLN per hour.
What is the application process:
- Signing of the agreement with our company;
- Payment of the program;
- Student give us a pack of documents;
- Preparation of documents for the Visa;
- Writing to the visa center;
- Selection of vacancies;
- Hooray! You can start your program Work and Travel POLAND.
Education in Poland
Today Poland is a bridge between Ukraine and the European Union. You can walk on the bridge and discover all the possibilities and perspectives available to Europeans. Dreaming of a career as an engineer in Germany, a doctor in the Netherlands or in Sweden programmer? All this is possible and achievable. You needed to take the first step — to get higher education in this beautiful country. Do not hesitate — the Polish education is your key to the doors of the western world! Poland and Ukraine — are very similar in culture, traditions, mentality and language of the country. We share a long-standing shared history: for centuries Ukrainians and Poles lived side by side with each other in the territory of some states. Poland is one of the strongest and most developed countries in the world (among the top 25 largest world powers) in the XXI century. The country occupies the 8th place in terms of the economy and 6th place in terms of population in the European Union and plays a major role in Europe. Today Poland for Ukrainians — a bridge between our country and the European Union.
Higher education in Poland for Ukrainians, mostly, is paid. Free education in Poland can receive only the students who have proven Polish roots (Pole’s Card) or students who have proven high performance of the selection committee (for example, a bachelor’s degree with honors) and a good knowledge of Polish. Therefore, to receive free education in Poland for Ukrainians is not easy, but possible.