Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade stands clearly out among the great variety of Ukrainian universities. It is the only institution of higher learning in East Ukraine which trains bachelors, specialists, and masters for trade, hospitality, restaurant business, the food processing industry, customs and auditing services.
Faculty of Management
Accounting and Finance Department
Faculty equipment and technical services
Economics and Management
Today Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade is a powerful educational and research center of the European level. It is one of the leading Ukrainian institutions training specialists for restaurant business, hospitality and tourism, commerce, food production and trade, customs, fiscal and economic services, financial institutions.
Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade is a multi-profile university of Ukraine of the IV-th level of accreditation training specialists for foodservice, hospitality and tourism, for trade and food industry, customs, and revenue services, economic and financial institutions.
Quality training of highly competitive specialists is provided by 460 teachers, 70% of whom are doctors of science, academics, professors, and associate professors. Among them are the State Prize winners, veteran educators and acclaimed scholars, leading figures in science and technology.
Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade actively develops the promising areas of human nutrition of the twenty-first century. It has more than 20 academic schools. Long years of research work headed by Oleksandr Cherevko, the rector of Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade, were recognized by two State Prizes of Ukraine in Science and Technology in 2006 and 2012 received by 10 university scholars. Each year the university inventors receive 30 patents for inventions.
The Kharkiv State University for Food Technologies and Trade (KSUFTT) applied scientific researches, development and introduction of new competitive technologies in the following core areas:
1) Hygiene of nourishment and microbiology of the commodity, creation of the dietary additives both methods of research of quality and safety of food raw material and foodstuff.
2) Meat and meat raw material.
3) Bread, confectionery, macaroni and concentrated food products.
4) Physical and chemical researches of food products in foodstaff technologies.
5) Rheological researches in foodstaff technologies.
6) Biochemistry phytoconcentrates in technologies of processing of fruits, vegetables and milk.
7) Chromatographic methods of researches in sphere of foodstuff merchandising.
8) Merchandising and expertise of the goods, preservation of natural colour at the processing of fruits and vegetables, research of nonconventional biological sources for creation of new aromas.
Student life is a constant source of fun moments, knowledge of the world, exploring each of its particles. Education abroad opens up not only a quality education in a selected country for you, but also the opportunity to make friends from every corner of the world. For students of European universities is open the whole of Europe, this old lady with her unique combination of skyscrapers, provincial colored houses, gothic and romantic architecture.
Call us: +38 (063) 71 71 771