Questions? Look here.

Knowing how to react to adverse situations abroad and having in this case a plan of action, you will be able to go abroad with complete peace of mind

Ukraine is the second largest country in European continent after France and situated in the south-eastern part of Europe.

The currency used in Ukraine is Hryvnia and the coins are known as Kopiyka. US Dollars are also acceptable. US$ 1 = 27.50 Hryvnia approximately (Please check current FOREX rates for latest update).

Usually the expenses for first month of staying in Ukraine are more than those of the subsequent months. You’ll need about 500 USD for the first three months of staying in Ukraine. This is due to the reason that the student would need to pay the registration charges, purchase items of necessity etc. Subsequently, the average monthly expenses for food are about US$ 100-US$ 150.

Calls from Ukraine to all over the world are approximately $0.01-0.05/min. High speed Internet/Wi-Fi is available in all hostel rooms, costing approximately $5-10/month.

The common languages are Ukrainian, Russian, English, and also Polish.

Yes, they are valued and recognised globally.

No, none are required,but applicant should speak English in good command to be able to study well.

The preparatory faculty is a special educational program spanning one academic year (7-10 months). At the preparatory faculty, students study in Russian or Ukrainian and also the disciplines required depending on their chosen specialty – these include: language of science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, geography, history, and literature. After completing the preparatory faculties required, you must pass an exam. Upon successfully passing the exam, you will receive a certificate from the preparatory faculty.

The invitation to study is an official document, which is processed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. It confirms that the student is admitted to a particular University. It specifies your passport details and the full name of the University. This invitation support letter is required by the Ukrainian Embassy to stamp the visa on your passport. Generally, it takes around 3-4 working days for the invitation to be processed at the Ministry of Education and Science. The invitation is valid for 6 months from the date of its issuance and the student need to apply to the Ukrainian Embassy within a validity term.

The student should inform our company about arrival date by email, attaching scanned flight ticket and visa page of passport, as the customs immigration rules are strict and our company must arrange airport formalities in advance and send authorized person to the airport.

There is “NO FREE STUDY IN UKRAINE”, “NO FREE ADMISSION” & “NO SCHOLARSHIPS” available for foreign students. You MUST verify the genuineness of people, Online Firms or Online Universities making SCHOLARSHIP” offers.

Tuition fee are to be paid full for the 1st year, and can be paid in installments in senior years.

The immigration card is the document which testifies that the student has crossed the border of Ukraine. It is an obligatory document for the further processing of the student registration and hence is an important document. Without the immigration card the registration on the territory of Ukraine cannot be done and the student would be deported back to the home country. The immigration card is handed out by the flight attendant on the plane or is also available at the airport on arrival at the immigration department. The card consists of 2 identical parts, which are necessary to fill. At the immigration of the International airport, the immigration officer stamps the both parts of the card and retains one while the other part is handed over to the student. Before leaving the immigration desk, it is important that you check that you have received the stamped part from the officer. It is important and obligatory to retain the migration card till the departure from Ukraine.

Upon arrival, the student must bring full tuition fee package for first year as advised, it includes every minor expenditure. The student will be spending anything apart from that.

The University Hostels are available for accommodation and it is included in the fee package.

Every year, summer holidays last 2 months beginning on 1 July and finishing on 31 August and winter holidays last 2 weeks beginning in the last week of January and finishing in the first week of February. At the preparatory faculty, the program of study is not divided into semesters and therefore winter vacations are not stipulated. At the end of January, students who have successfully passed all tests have one week off. Students who did not pass try to pass their tests again.

Parents can send you money in Ukraine by means of a wire transfer to your bank account. We recommend that you open a bank account as soon as you are registered – this will take 10-15 days, and also through Western union and money Gram.

Yes, you can apply for the Work Permit. Universities itself provides job placement in Ukraine and other western countries.

Which countries, when and for how long?Yes, you can travel to other countries like UK, Germany, Sweden, Italy, France, Poland, etc. during summer and winter vacations.

You need to language at a conversational level – you need to have the ability to clearly express their thoughts and understand the interlocutor. Conversational level will be enough.

These functions are performed by our partner organization (sponsor) in the US – they provide a free phone “hotline” by which you can get round the clock on-line help or advice.

Yes. All programs provide an opportunity to compansate the cost of participation in them in varying degrees. All depends on your desire to work and earn more.

Yes, of course you can. Two or more participants can go together if they are willing to do the same work and leave at the same time. If there are 5 people or more, we can offer you work in big amusement parks, fast food restaurants as McDonalds and others.

Most students Work and Travel work in resort towns. You will need to just go down the street and look both ways. As soon as you see the inscription HELP WANTED – you there.

Americans typically work 35-40 hours per week. A lot of our students manage to work two or three jobs up to 60-80 hours per week. If you need it or not decide for yourself.

Yes, like all legal workers in the United States.

Yes, you will! About 70-90 per cent will be returned

Yes. If you decide to stay for a couple weeks longer or vice versa to fly home earlier just get in touch with the airline. As a rule you have to pay a certain amount (25 to 200 dollars) for changing the date of departure.

Usually students work in a resort towns where a lot of different housing both cheap and expensive. The average figures 50-150 dollars per person per week. Search for accommodation is easy. First, ask immediately everyone around you at work, friends, strangers wherever someone accidentally start talking and everyone else. It may happen that you’ll not find it in one day. Don’t panic. You should go to the cheapest motel and it is desirable for some people not for a night but for a week (it is always cheaper than seven nights separately). Secondly, look at the message boards newspapers and online ads for the delivery of housing. Most of our employers provide housing.

Independently. Almost all of you arrive at the airports in US. Plan your trip in advance.

In the bank. On your account. And nowhere else.

Skype, Viber, WhatsApp the most affordable and convenient way to make calls abroad

You must bring enough money to pay for room and board for the first time in the CSHA. The general rule is to have upon arrival at the CSHA with them the amount of $500-600.

Of course, it is necessary. We will contact you in advance and we will help you to prepare for interviews. But everything will depend on you and your knowledge of the English language.

Almost all students receive a visa. The main reason for failure – knowledge of the English language and the presence of close relatives in the United States. Teach English beforehand!

Extending your stay in the country for the J-1 visa program more put life impossible.

Yes. This will give you the opportunity to find housing, apply for a social security card and look before work.

Medicines need to take andand it is obligatory. In the US, many drugs are sold only by prescription, it is very inconvenient and expensive. Put luggage in camp medical kit different occasions. All medications must be in their original packaging with instructions and recipes opportunities.

This varies significantly depending on the state. In most cases, you need to customary international law, which brought you out of the house. To be safe, try to get right in your state. Local transport management will provide you with more information.

The main requirement is presence of certificate of complete secondary education or diploma of bachelor/specialist/master. There are no age limits. The university entrants deliver documents in Ukraine without visiting Poland. There is no need in knowledge of Polish language during the process of admission. There are no preliminary examinations, the results of EIE are not used. Only educational documents are estimated: certificate, diploma and student’s personal record during shifting.

In 3 years of education you will get diploma of Bachelor on chosen specialty. In 1,5-2 year of education more (the term depends on specialty and university) you will get diploma of Master. You can get the grade of Master in any university of Europe, not obligatory in the same one where you’ve got diploma of Bachelor. All diplomas correspond absolutely to the standards of the European Union.

Yes. With our help you can enter at once MA course on the base of high education you’ve got in Ukraine (CIS) and get European grade of Master on chosen specialty in 2 years of education. You can chose study program for Master in Polish or English language.

Forget. After enrollment you get a appropriate document from the university, which you present in the military registration and enlistment office and you pull of the question of military service on the period of education.

There are two variants: hostel (campus) or to hire a flat (a room). Prices are approximately the same. Where, how and what they will eat. On average we can say that monthly expenses on foodstuff equals about 100 EUR.

Students can earn additionally but only after getting residence permit which we help to get. Working additionally students can earn 300-500 EUR, it will be quite enough not only to meet their expenses but pay for education as well. During summer holidays students can participate exchange programs such as Work and Travel USA of Summer Practice in Germany. It’s quite really to earn during this time enough money for a year of residence and education in Poland.

If you have enough intensity for admission into a Polish university by yourself, of course you don’t need any assistants. But even if a person does everything by himself, he saves not a great sum. Sometimes it can be even more expensive. It can be even if original documents of people who try to do everything by themselves are not delayed, lost, etc.

The salary you are paid to the bank card of the Polish bank PKO, WBK and other banks in Poland from 10 to 15 inclusive of the numbers – the conditions specified in your your contract (Umowa o prace, Umowa zlecenia or Umowa o dzielo). In some cases, salaries are paid on hand from 10 to 16 the number, upon receipt of money you signs the receipt, which specifies the amount and date of issue.

Yes, you can. If you go to the factory, plant or for seasonal work – you work in the same workplace, and you also are housed together in the same room as required. If you are a welder, construction worker or other specialist, and your spouse is working on other work – in this case, we have for you individually rent housing (eg apartment or a room in the house with the owners), and the firm you pays compensation for housing ( of agreement). Surcharge goes either a fixed amount per month, or you increase your bet per hour (by agreement).

We recommend you take with you 100 euros per person for a month on food. You this amount would be enough with a head, provided that you do not live in some sandwiches with sausage and cheese, and cook occasionally. Wherever you live, there are plates and utensils for cooking. Dalia, we recommend you to view prices in grocery stores, such as «Carrefour» and «Biedronka». In order to see the price on the store’s website, click on the label (Zobacz gazetke), is represented by the price catalog, as well as discounts on products.

Yes, you can! Workers who show themselves well at work, do not skip, diligent and attentive to his work, can count on an individual salary increases.

You have the right to work in Poland is strictly on a work visa category “D” 180 or 120 days. For other categories of visas (Schengen “C”), you do not have the right to work in Poland, due to the fact that the working visa is issued solely on the basis of a work permit in Poland.

No visas will be able to enter only those citizens of Ukraine, who travel to the EU as tourists, to study *, business trips, etc. The necessary condition for the visa-free border crossings.

No! You can not get legal employment within the EU without proper work permits and visas in this category, giving you the right to work legally in the EU.

When you’ve been caught at work, in any of the EU countries of the Commonwealth without a work permit of that country, you will face deportation and a fine of 2 to 3.5 thousand euros, depending on the country.

2-3 times in January, May or September.

  • Bachelor (BA, BSc) 3-4 years. The degree is awarded after training at a college or university, and in line with our understanding of the full finished higher education.
  • Bachelor of Science (BSc) is a Bachelor of exact sciences, is awarded to students who have graduated from technical college.Most of the students are graduating with a BA, and get a job or get a “Certificate”, “Certificate”.
  • Master 1-3 years. This degree is awarded only after the master degree at the university. There are several types of master’s degrees, the most famous is:1Master of Arts (MA) – BA, awarded to students who have graduated from humanities, natural sciences, mathematics faculties of universities.
  • Master of Science (MSc) – BSc, is awarded to students who have graduated from technical college.As a rule, go to the magistracy students wishing to devote himself to science and research. Doctor of Medicine (MD)3-4 годаThis degree corresponds to our understanding of a doctor, a medical university graduate. In Canada, applicants wishing to become physicians must, as a rule, have a degree of Bachelor of Science, that is, to do after school is impossible. After 3-4 years of training future doctors in the University held a 2-year practice in the internship. After the final test future doctor obtains a license and starts to work.

The winter semester lasts from the beginning of January to the end of April. Summer semester – from early May to mid-August. Fall semester – from September 2 to the end of December. At the end of each semester to be exams.

Education in Canadian universities is conducted in both English and French. French Education is less common in Canada as completely French-speaking province of Quebec is the only.

Tuition fees in Canadian universities “starts” from 10 000 Canadian dollars per year. On average, in the English language training costs 13 000 – 14 000 Canadian dollars per year. The quality of teaching is one of the highest in the world. The quality of higher education Canada ranks 2nd among the developed countries (OECD).

Have a question? Ask us!